The 2014 NSW Chartered Accountants Vacation Evening
The 2014 NSW Chartered Accountants Vacation Evening will be a night of networking, canapés and bubbly.
Did you know majority of graduate roles are filled by the previous year’s vacationers?
Get ahead of the pack and step into the corporate world at the 2014 NSW Chartered Accountants Vacation Evening – a night of networking, canapés and bubbly.
Date: Tuesday, 05 August 2014
Time: 6:15 pm to 7:45 pm - Vacation Evening
Venue: Dockside Darling Harbour, Balcony Level, Cockle Bay Wharf, Sydney
**Business attire required**
A partner from EY will explain the interview process, what qualities they look for when interviewing candidates and will give you some tips that you can use in your next interview. The evening will bring together penultimate year students looking to secure a vacation position with firms who have vacation roles to fill.
Due to limited places, students are required to submit a video application and if successful will be sent an invitation for the event. Video interviewing is increasingly popular and we all know that practice makes perfect so submit your video today.
** You will be assessed on your presentation so please leave your pyjamas for bedtime.**
• You must be a penultimate year business or commerce student with an accounting major.
• You must be an Australian resident and/or citizen.
How to apply:
• Create a 1-2 minute video introducing yourself. Information you should cover includes:
- ExtracurriculaIr activities
- Employment history
- Answer to the following question - What single task or event would you consider as the most significant accomplishment in your life so far? Please include the challenge you faced and how you overcame it.
• Directly upload your video to YouTube as an unlisted video. Your video must comply with YouTube’s terms and conditions.
• After the video upload is complete please email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your full name, university and best contact phone number and email.
• Once your resume has been reviewed you will be notified by email if you have secured a place at the Vacation Evening.
Applications open on Thursday, 11 June 2014 and close on Friday, 18 July 2014.