SUBS First Year Camp
When Friday 21 March to Sunday 23rd March (Week 3)
Where Camp Yarramundi
Price* $195 ACCESS / $200 Non-ACCESS
Ticket includes transport, food, accommodation, activities and entertainment!
Get your tickets at our OWEEK stall or at our stall outside the Merewether Building in the weeks leading up to camp!
NSW Graduate and Vacation Employment Evening
Find the grad or vac accounting job of your dreams!
Hosted by ICAA - Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia
This year’s event will be held at the exciting new location of Luna Park. Have the opportunity to meet and network with all the top firms and businesses in one evening and under one roof.
Professional stylist Wendy Mak will be on hand to show you how to dress for success and over 27 recruiting firms and businesses will be in attendance eager to meet you. Visit our Leadership Lounge to get an insight into where your CA can take your career and have your questions answered by industry insiders.
Why should you attend?
• Find a graduate or vacation position
• Meet some of Australia’s top employers
• Learn how to build your professional wardrobe with stylist Wendy Mak
• Get advice from top industry insiders at our Leadership Lounge
• Be in with the chance of winning an iPad Air
• Ride the dodgem cars!
Who should attend?
This FREE event is open to penultimate and final year university students who are interested in a career in accounting.
Come along to drive the dodgem cars and try the tango train and be in with the chance of winning an iPad air!
Company Profile: Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Open to ideas. Open to growth. Discover our Graduate and Summer Intern opportunities.
As Australia’s leading financial services provider, we never lose sight of the role we play in other people’s financial wellbeing.
Regardless of where you work at CommBank, your initiative, talent, ideas and energy all contribute to the impact that we can make with our work.
We’re looking for graduates and summer interns from a wide range of disciplines who are passionate about developing their skills, taking hold of opportunities and meeting the needs of our customers.
Together we can achieve great things.
Watch this video to learn more.
What can you expect as a Graduate or Summer Intern at CommBank?
· Contribute from day one. You’ll be given real work that impacts our business and our customers.
· Receive training and development.You’ll receive Group-wide training and business area-specific
training, plus attend formal training for technical and soft-skill development.
· Support and networking opportunities. You’ll have a mentor/buddy to support you throughout
You’ll also network with your fellow graduates/interns and with managers from across the Group.
· Access to senior management. You’ll have unique access to senior leaders, and our graduates
have the chance to enjoy a breakfast with our CEO, Ian Narev, and our Group Executives.
· Stability. You’ll be working at Australia’s largest bank - enjoy fantastic offices, with the latest
technical innovations, corporate discounts and much more.
· Give back. You’ll have the chance to contribute to the community by participating in our
community committee and other initiatives.
For more information or to apply online visit www.commbank.com.au/graduate.